Monday, September 23, 2013

Narrative Digital Collage

In this collage you can see a few things that catch my interest which tell you a little about my life. To start off , the background image, it is a picture of Times Square. Although I do not like crowded places, I like coming to this location to just take in the sights. Next, the Pikachu, although it was one of my favorite shows that I use to watch when I was younger , it is a representation of myself. Pikachu looks lazy in this picture which shows that I'm a lazy guy as well. The Beatles are one of the groups of musicians that I listen to a lot. Their music always seems to put me in a good mood. Behind the image of The Beatles is a NYC N train. The N train represents the train that takes me home which is Astoria. I've lived in Astoria all my life and never plan on leaving it. I included a picture of myself dressed in a suit because I dress up in a suit most of the time I go out to a party which is often. Located at the bottom of the collage are DJ turntables which just show what I like to do in my spare time. I practice mixing music on an app in my phone and occasionally get to practice on my cousins turntables. The wolf represents the kind of person I am. A wolf is part of a wolf pack and I usually like to be with a group of people when I go out. The speakers are for the music I hear. When I listen to music I like to raise the volume up to the point where I am feeling the music vibrate through my body. The images on top of the collage are the house from the movie "Up" and my favorite superhero from when I was a kid, Batman. The house from "Up" is just there to show the viewers that it is one of my favorite movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment